We pride ourselves on the quality of our Park facilities and services. If there is anything you require or are unsure about, don't hesitate to ask our friendly reception team.
- Indoor heated swimming pool - our pool is heated to 30 degrees celsius all year round.
- Private spa - for hire. Free half hour spa per reservation for Clubcard members.
- BBQ areas - free areas available for all Park guests to use.
- Information kiosk at reception. We have maps of the local area and Christchurch city, also bus timetables for a buses to take you into the city.
- Wireless internet/ email facilities - use your credit card or purchase time from reception.
- Games room - offering table tennis, pool table and video games.
- TV room - with SKY TV.
- SKY TV - available in our communal TV room and also in Park motels.
- Units with access facilities
- Carwash facilities available and vacuum available on request.
- Dump stations onsite to empty waste and grey water from campervans.
Kids are never bored at Christchurch TOP 10!
We know what it takes to keep them entertained on holiday and there are plenty of options, no matter what the weather is doing outside.
- Jumping pillow - a huge bouncy castle similar to a trampoline. Great fun for the big kids too!
- 2 Playgrounds provide hours of entertainment for the kids. One for all ages and another old fort style to suit bigger kids and more adventurous littlies.
- 3 and 4 wheel bikes - are a huge hit at our park. Our smooth, sealed roads provide ideal conditions for these bikes.
- Trampoline - with safety nets for lots of bouncing fun.
- Try your skills on a balance bike, suitable for kids 8 years and older.
- Indoor heated swimming pool - our pool is heated to 30 degrees Celsius all year round.
- Twisting slide into pool.
- Kids Zone - indoor play area with Neos game, toddlers area, giant connect 4, train set and giant lego.
- Games room - with table tennis, pool table and video games.
- TV room - with SKY TV.
- DVD hire – children’s DVDs are available from reception for hire.
We welcome groups of all kinds to the Park, from family gatherings to school groups, sports groups and clubs.
Please use the group enquiry form to give us an idea of your requirements.
We can provide a combination of facilities and accommodation, including lodge style bunkrooms, motel and cabin units.
Our shared dining and kitchen facilities are also ideal for large groups.
Our Lodge facilities include:
- Private one room bunk room (10 units).
- Suitable for teams and school groups
- Own shower and toilet
- Double and 3 single bunks
- Cutlery, crockery and cooking utensils
- Shared kitchen/dining room facilities