If you are travelling by motorhome or campervan, you will be pleased to know we have a range of facilities to make your stay with us more comfortable and convenient.
Along with dedicated campervan areas in the Park, we also offer a range of communal facilities and specific services.
- Shower and toilet blocks - ‘the best shower in the South Island'. Loads of hot water, under floor heating and hairdryers.
- Kitchen and dining facilities with ovens, cook tops, microwaves, fridges, freezers, TV, and a communal dining area so you can spread out and relax while you share a meal. Our main communal block also has solar heating and underfloor heating.
- Laundries with coin operated washing machines for hot and cold washes, clothes dryers and ironing facilities.
- Accessible bathrooms for guests in wheelchairs.
- Family bathroom complete with shower, toilet and change table so you can take care of your children's needs all in one space.
- Dump stations to empty waste and grey water from campervans.
- Late departure for campervans. We recommend you leave your van with us and catch the bus into the city if you plan on a day of sightseeing or shopping in Christchurch. Your camper van will be safer at the park and you will avoid the hassle of trying to find a park in the city. We are happy to offer you a late check-out.
- Carwash for cleaning campervans before you return your rental. We have a vacuum cleaner available at reception, please just ask our staff.