Tour and activities booking service
You can book local attractions and tours with us. Our staff can also book you onto attractions from all over the South Island, and book you on ahead to other TOP 10 Holiday Parks. We can book one site ahead.
We can issue you with clubcards ‘on the spot' when you check-in if you wish to become a member and start saving!
Please ask for our list of local enhancements and you can start making savings on your holiday immediately.
- Family bathroom with shower, toilet and change table.
- Change tables in reception and family bathrooms.
- Baby bath available on request.
- High chair available from reception.
Communal facilities onsite
Our shower and toilet blocks provide you with ‘the best shower in the South Island'. Loads of hot water, under floor heating and hairdryers. There is also a hair straightener in facility block (coin operated.)
Our shared kitchens are fully equipped with ovens, cook tops, microwaves, fridges, freezers, TV, and a shared dining area with indoor and outdoor tables.
Laundries have coin operated washing machines offering hot and cold washes, clothes dryers and ironing facilities. We also have clothes lines for sustainable drying when the weather is fine.
When the weather isn't great or you just feel like relaxing, we have plenty of options onsite:
- Neos electronic game
- Games room - offering table tennis, pool table and video games.
- TV room - with SKY TV.
- Library/ book exchange - located in the TV room in case you need some reading material.
- DVD hire – adult and children’s DVDs are available from reception for hire.
For your convenience
We have card phones on site.
Beer and wine is now available for sale from reception. Newspapers are available Monday - Saturday.
Scales are available at reception to weigh your luggage for the journey home
You can fill your gas bottle at the Caltex Cranford Street opposite the park entrance.